- Vera Bradley Wallet - it can also be a little purse - comes with a shoulder strap so you can carry it on its own.
- Tiny notepad featuring "Tiffany" lamp glass. Got it at some museum in Nashville that had a Tiffany glass exhibit.
- My "bee" tissue holder that my Mom made. (My nickname is "Bee.")
- Fisherman's Friend tin (stay tuned...)
- Gel pen
- Cell phone
- My first attempt at a lined zippered pouch. That's a bee I stamped on the corner, but I'm thinking about sewing a little applique bee over it - not sure I like how the stamp printed on the corduroy. (stay tuned on this too...)
- ipod with "bee" necklace case that my Mom also made. Isn't it cute? And on my ipod? Not much music - lots of sermons and books on tape (classic literature!) downloaded for FREE (oh yea!) from itunes. I LOVE itunes. My ipod is an essential during long hours of painting...
- My keys. The little keychain is a special kind of knot called a "monkey's paw" that my brother made. There's a marble inside. You could also use it as a weapon.
- Sunglasses case that I also made today...
- Mystery container #3 (stay tuned...)
Inside #4 - the Fisherman's Friend tin:
My "emergency kit" -
Fisherman's Friend cough drops (I'm prone to major allergy-induced coughing attacks at times - these are lifesavers...)
Imodium (hoping never to need this particular stash, but it's nice to know it's there anyway.)
Inside #7: the Bee Pouch:
The orange pen-looking thing is spray hand-sanitizer. The label was ugly, so I taped scrapbooking paper around it. Now I love it!
Small spray bottle is some type of oxy stain remover spray. Also had an ugly label, so it got the same treatment.
Nail clippers and file
Cherry vanilla lip gloss from Bath and Body Works
The little tin with the globe contains lavender salve - I made it at the Tennessee Farm Girl's herbal medicine course. It's good for a number of things, but I use it mainly for dry hands and also as a "perfume." I'm allergic to most synthetic fragrances, but this one is all natural, and I LOVE the smell of lavender.
Dental floss (pet peeve - something stuck in my teeth all day)
The Tennessee Farm Girl's Lemonade Lip Balm - love this stuff. Tastes great, all natural, doesn't sting or burn even on chapped or burnt lips, and makes your lips feel great!
And in Mystery Pouch #3:
So maybe two micro tools are a bit excessive, but one has scissors, and one had needle nose pliers, and I couldn't sacrifice either... So there they are.
Keys for my parents' house and my in-laws' cars
A tape measure
So, that's it for me.
Want to show us what's in your bag? Link up your post here!
Have a happy week!