You can read more about it at the link above, but basically, it's a way to discover new blogs and be discovered in return. So, if you're visiting for the first time, welcome!
Me in a nutshell:
A Christian, a wife, a daughter, a sister, aunt to 18 kids, a friend, an artist. A lover of good books, gardens, creative pursuits, missions, travel, my grouchy dog, theology, knitting, art, painting, photography, dry humor, organization, and a good discussion. A great sinner saved by a great Savior. Trying to live for Him...
- Links to my shops - I offer originals, various-sized prints, greeting cards, and jewelry featuring my work. (See sidebar for links!)
- Custom murals and commissioned artwork for your home or business.
- Insider-looks at my latest projects and works-in-progress.
- Tutorials and project ideas.
- Recommendations of books, blogs, articles, sites, events, causes, etc. that I think are worth your time.
- An occasional rant on something that's on my mind.
- Sometimes, just a funny story.
You can follow this blog through Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs on Facebook, or receive updates on Twitter. Check the sidebar for links to all of these ways to get connected! I also LOVE to hear your feedback! Please take the time to leave a comment - it makes my day to hear from you!
Thanks so much for visiting - I hope you'll keep coming back!