So, looking back on that, I am (still) thankful...
96. ... that my parents are still here.
97. ... that neither one of them got knocked out while crashing down the cliff, and they had the presence of mind to unbuckle their seatbelts before the car filled up with water.
98. ... that the right windows broke.
99. ... that my Dad was able to get out of the car, and then find my Mom in the freezing cold water.
100. ... that Dad knew First Aid and was able to rescussitate my Mom, who had basically drowned.
101. ... that their car bounced OVER the wooden steps that were right there, which they used to climb up the very sharp and steep rocks to the utility road. (My mom's shoes got knocked off and lost in the wreck.)
Love you, Mom and Dad....
What are you thankful for today?
Share your list over at: