191. ... for visits from family.
192. ... for antibiotics.
193. ... for the smell of garden soil.
194. ... for seeds - tiny little pieces of potential.
195. ... for a streamlined closet and a box of excessive clothes to donate to people who need them.
196. ... for this nose, even when it's a little dirty.
197. ... for a Sunday afternoon, some sunshine, a book, and a chair in the grass.
198. ... for a kind accountant-friend who helps me with my taxes.
199. ... for open windows.
200. ... for green/fruit smoothies.
Give thanks today along with us over at: