Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
I am thanking God today...- James 1:17-18
221. ... for the color yellow.
222. ... for spring flowers.
223. ... that Josh has Fridays off this quarter, which means I get an extra long weekend with him. :o)
224. ... for homemade apple butter on homemade cornbread.
225. ... for some hopeful news.
226. ... for one round of chemo treatments down for my Mamaw.
227. ... for quiet times allowing for reflection and a renewed perspective.
228. ... for glimpses of beauty, even in the midst of a fallen world.
229. ... for laughter.
230. ... that God never gives me more than I can handle (or maybe just gives me what I need to handle what He gives me).
Are you giving thanks today? Link up with me over at...