Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Thanking God today...
331. ... for the safe capture and return of a shrew to its natural habitat (which is not my kitchen!)... (See Beth Stone in a modern adaptation of "The Taming of the Shrew" - one performance only, hopefully!)
332. ... for a really, really good deal on a replacement and the installation of Josh's car window, which was broken out in a storm a couple of weeks ago.
333. ... for a chance to serve others.
334. ... for a wonderful, relaxing weekend at the lake and a good time with friends and family.
337. ... for a possible opportunity for some friends...
338. ... for watermelon.
339. ... for a key that once was lost but now is found.
340. ... for the fact that I once was lost but now am found...
Linking up at: