Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
- Romans 1:21
...and because I don't want that happening to me,
I continue my list...
Thanking God today...
371. ... for a fun weekend with my family and Josh at the lake.
372. ... for row boats - one of my favorite things.
374. ... for Lindt truffles. 'Nuff said.
375. ... for hugs from Josh when I need them most...
376. ... for the hope of knowing that the truth will prevail.
377. ... for friends who pray.
378. ... for (slightly) cooler weather - a hint of fall, my favorite season.
Linking up today at: